Humorous roguelike Dungeons of Dredmore has a new DLC available. “Conquest of the Wizardlands” adds some new skills and game mechanics and is now available on Steam.
- Harness the expanded storage space of your very own Pocket Dimension where interdimensional gnomes probably won’t steal all your crafting-junk.
- Explore the Wizardlands by trading Wizarding Graffiti with your friends and enemies alike to gain access to the fractured extra-dimensional domains of the Wizards.
- Encrust your Equipment with our powerful new Encrusting System! Upgrade weapons and armour with powerful crusts, offering special abilities and horrifying instability effects as crust is encrusted upon crust!
- Tackle new foes from the terrifyingly fun Baron Samedi to the small and annoying Cloud Gremlins who shoot small and annoying lightning bolts at you! Beware the Monstrous Rutabaga, scourge of the Vikings, who will run you down at unexpected speed with their monstrous dash ability.
- New Monstrous Menagerie and Trophy Room menu screens to compel you further toward obsessive collectivism!
- Diggle Hell. It’s a real place and you will go there if you are naughty. Beware the dark power of Vlad Digula!
- A Whack of new skills: Communist, Bankster, Egyptian Magic, Magical Law, Paranormal Investigator, and Tourist!